Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain- BEI Renovation Project 1995
Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation D/B/A Metra
Video Surveillance Camera Project
Various Metra Stations, IL
Start/Scheduled Date of Completion Date:
February 2013 - August 2013
The team installed surveillance cameras at the head-end data storage site at 123rd Street and Indiana Avenue, as well as ten commuter rail stations. Equipment involved with the installations included Ethernet switches, servers, data storage devices, software, conduit raceways, MDF/IDF cabinets, and all electrical/electronic hardware. To interface and ensure compatibility with Metra’s existing surveillance, the new system uses the Genetec Storage Servers and BRS Analytic software.
- Museum Campus – 11th St. 1102-1104 S. Columbus Dr.
- McCormick Place – 2301 S. King Dr.
- Hyde Park – 51st St. 1546 E. 53rd St.
- Hyde Park – 53rd St. 1546 E. 53rd St.
- 83rd Street – 2962 E. 83rd St.
- 95th St – 95th St.
- Kensington – 115th St. 11457 S. Front St.
- Riverdale – 137th St. 137th St. and Illinois St.
- Sibley – 147th St. 147th St. and Clinton St.
- Harvey – 154th St. and Park Ave.
Project Dollar Value: